Here is a list of documents typically required for exporting from India based on the HS code:
- Commercial Invoice: A detailed invoice that includes the value, quantity, and description of the goods being exported.
- Bill of Lading: A document that serves as a receipt for the goods, as well as a contract for their transportation.
- Packing List: A detailed list of the goods and their packaging, including the quantity, weight, and dimensions.
- Certificate of Origin: A document that certifies the origin of the goods and is required for certain types of products and countries.
- Export License: Required for certain restricted or regulated goods, such as arms and ammunition, precious stones, and drugs.
- Import License: Required by the importing country for certain restricted or regulated goods, such as arms and ammunition, precious stones, and drugs.
- GATT Declaration: A declaration that must be submitted to the customs authorities in India for certain types of exports, such as textiles and handicrafts.
- Phytosanitary Certificate: Required for the export of plants and plant products, to certify that they are free from pests and diseases.
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary Certificate: Required for the export of food and agricultural products, to certify that they meet the health and safety standards of the importing country.
- Free Sale Certificate: A certificate issued by the manufacturer or supplier, to certify that the goods are freely available for sale in the exporting country.
- Bill of Exchange: A document that serves as a guarantee for payment, and is typically required for large or complex exports.
- Insurance Policy: A policy that covers the goods during transportation, and is typically required by the shipping company or the importer.
Please note that the exact list of documents required for each HS code may vary based on the specific goods, the exporting and importing countries, and any regulations or restrictions in place. It is always advisable to consult with a customs broker or a freight forwarder for the most up-to-date information.